A cookie is a text file that can be placed on your computer, smartphone or tablet. On this website you will find the following types of cookies.
- Cookie that keeps track of which cookies we are allowed to place on your device (cookie compliance). This cookie is stored on your device for two years.
- Cookie that keeps track of your current session (PHPSESSID). This cookie is saved on your device until the end of your visit to the website.
- Google Universal Analytics measures the visits to pages of the website in order to improve the information offer. Google Analytics is set so that the IP address is not processed and data is not shared ( _gat, _ga, _gid). This is a permanent cookie with a maximum validity of two years.
- When one agrees with this cookie statement, the cookie "Cookie compliance" appears. With this we distinguish the persons who have or have not agreed with our cookies.
- AZ Jan Portaels does not use data for advertising purposes, such as retargeting via social media or the Google Display Network.
- Thanks to these cookies, you can share content from the websites on social media.
- Information about the data that social media collect with cookies can be found in the explanations provided by those parties on their own websites.
- The website shows videos using YouTube and Vimeo. As soon as you view that video, cookies from those platforms are activated.
For questions about this policy statement please contact dpo [at] azjanportaels.be.