A cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer, smartphone or tablet. On this website you will find the following types of cookies.
- cookie that keeps track of what cookies we are allowed to store on your device (cookie compliance). This cookie is stored for two years on your device.
- cookie that tracks your current session(PHPSESSID). This cookie will be stored on your device until the end of your website visit.
- Google Universal Analytics measures visits to pages of the website to improve information offerings. Google Analytics is set to not to process IP address or share data ( _gat, _ga, _gid). This is a permanent cookie with a validity of up to two years.
- When you agree to this cookie statement, the 'Cookie compliance' will appears. This helps us to distinguish the individuals who have or have not agreed to our cookies.
- AZ Jan Portaels does not use data for advertising purposes, such as retargeting via social media or for example the Google Display Network.
- Thanks to those cookies you can share content from the websites on social media.
- Information about the data social media collects with cookies can be found in the statements those parties make on their own websites.
- The website displays videos via YouTube and Vimeo. As soon as you view that video, cookies from those platforms are activated.
If you have any questions about this policy statement, please contact dpo [at] azjanportaels.be